With features like a cord take-up, removable ear cups and good noise suppression, these rugged, lightweight headphones are perfect for DJ sessions. They deliver incredibly deep bass and full dynamic range.
The HD 202-II closed, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones are the ideal partner for DJs and powerful modern music, providing good insulation against ambient noise and a vivid, crisp bass response. The rugged lightweight headphones have a secure fit and can be used for both mobile sources and home (mini) hi-fi systems. When out and about, a convenient cord take-up lets you adjust the headphone cable to the required length.
• Closed, supra-aural, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones
• For DJs ,ideal for both mobile sources and home mini hi-fi systems
• Good attenuation of ambient noise
• Earcups can be removed from the headband
• Specially designed damping perforation ensures powerful bass response
• Lightweight diaphragm material with "turbine " embossing for extremely low bass
• Powerful neodymium magnets and lightweight diaphragms for high sound levels
• Powerful bass and increased signal levels for modern rhythm-driven music
• Clips to the belt: cord take-up for adjusting the cable length when listening on the move
• Extremely comfortable to wear due to ultra-lightweight design, even for extended listening
• Rugged outdoor design with extremely flexible headband
• 3 m highly conductive OFC copper cable
• Replaceable leatherette ear pads