The HS-1300 is an all in one multi-camera video production studio with live streaming and recording built in. It has 6 SDI and HDMI video inputs and 5 SDI and HDMI video outputs, all inside a compact hand carry case.
The HS-1300 is a cost effective, all in one 6 channel hand-carry mobile studio with built-in streaming and recording capabilities. It has all the same great features of the HS-1200, with the addition of a built-in H.264 encoder for streaming. Therefore, the workflow is simplified because it is no longer necessary to add an external encoder to do streaming. Simply connect the HS-1300 to a network and begin streaming your program to your preferred CDN. In addition to the streaming capability, the HS-1300 can also record the program output to an SD drive.
Because of its lightweight portable design, the HS-1300 is ideal for various applications such as live concert events, seminars, sporting events and live TV programs that need to mix a variety of video and audio sources.
Other features include a 17.3-inch LCD monitor, which displays the multi-view, dual chromakey, DSK, still store, user memories and PIP.
Why lug around multiple pieces of equipment for your productions when you can have an all in one product like the HS-1300?
Switch, monitor, stream and record simultaneously with the HS-1300.
- 6 Channel Portable HD Streaming Studio
- 6 Video Inputs (SDI x 4 + HDMI x 2)
- 3 Video Output (SDI x 2 + HDMI x 3)
- 2 x XLR Analogue Audio Inputs
- Flexible Mix/Effects Processor with:
- 2 Upstream Keyers, supporting Chroma Key& Linear/Luma Key
- 2 DSK, supporting Linear & Luma Key Modes
- 1 PIP (assignable to any of the 4 keyers
- Wipe, Mix & Cut Transitions
- Full M/E Preview function
- Any Input (1 - 6) can be used as a Frame store (Stills Store)
- XPT (Cross Point Assignment)
- Tally output
- GPI Output
- Broadcast quality HD / SD H.264 network streaming
- Support different bitrate for recording and streaming
- Built-in 17.3” HD LCD monitor
- Easy to use on-screen Menu System for quick setting of parameters